Please help me support my nonprofit Kits to Heart by making a contribution to my fundraiser and sharing this page with your family and friends! Every dollar raised will advance Kits to Heart's mission to bring smiles and solidarity to those affected by cancer, one kit at a time.
Your gift is 100% tax-deductible. The non-profit organization benefitting from your gift will be granted 75% of your donation, and the remaining 25% goes will be retained by MOVE Maryland to help move Maryland's charities forward.
SATURDAY >> NOVEMBER 7 >> 9AM
Maryland is stronger together! MOVE Maryland brings together area nonprofits and supporters for a community event to support all of our important missions and amplify our voices. Together we can create one powerful voice for change.
MOVE Maryland will take place online on Saturday, November 7 beginning at 9AM. Participants who fundraise at least $200 for their favorite cause will receive a unique access code to view the workout sessions, groove to energizing music, and receive an absolute abundance of inspiration.
SPIN with Jami Crist >> REV Cycle
BARRE with Charlotte Thomsen >> REV Cycle & Darryll Peterson >> REV Cycle & FX Fitness
TAE BO with Erin Lensky >> FX Fitness
FAMILY BOOTCAMP with Reese & Amanda Ashe >> Reflex Functional Fitness
Viral deejay, DJ Kopec, will keep energy high and blood pumping as he spins your favorite jams.