I have participated in the Ulman Foundation's Cancer to 5K program since it started in NYC and I now help lead the team as one of their volunteer coaches. The Ulman Foundation, like many non profits, has been hit hard and is in need of funding to continue their impactful work. Please help me reach my goal.
Your gift is 100% tax-deductible. The non-profit organization benefiting from your gift will be granted 75% of your donation, and the remaining 25% will be retained by MOVE Maryland to support this event that moves Maryland's charities forward.
Donor and participant contact information will be shared with the non profit organization benefitting from your gift.
SATURDAY >> NOVEMBER 7 >> 9AM
Maryland is stronger together! MOVE Maryland brings together area nonprofits and supporters for a community event to support all of our important missions and amplify our voices. Together we can create one powerful voice for change.
MOVE Maryland will take place online on Saturday, November 7 beginning at 9AM. Participants who fundraise at least $200 for their favorite cause will receive a unique access code to view the workout sessions, groove to energizing music, and receive an absolute abundance of inspiration.
SPIN with Jami Crist >> REV Cycle
BARRE with Charlotte Thomsen >> REV Cycle & Darryll Peterson >> REV Cycle & FX Fitness
TAE BO with Erin Lensky >> FX Fitness
FAMILY BOOTCAMP with Reese & Amanda Ashe >> Reflex Functional Fitness
Viral deejay, DJ Kopec, will keep energy high and blood pumping as he spins your favorite jams.