Teams and Walkers

Select A Team:

Edit in profile section

Let's do whatever it takes to ensure great futures for our kids

Jesse Schaefer

Jesse Schaefer

Please help me support the Boys & Girls Clubs of Metropolitan Baltimore  by making a contribution to my fundraiser and sharing this page with your family and friends. Every dollar I raise will advance the Boys & Girls Clubs of Metropolitan Baltimore!

Your gift is 100% tax-deductible. BGCMB will be granted 75% of your donation, and the remaining 25% goes will be retained by MOVE Maryland to help move Maryland's charities forward. 

Donor and participant contact information will be shared with BGCMB.

MOVE Maryland is a virtual day of wellness to Move Maryland's Nonprofits forward.

Maryland is stronger together! MOVE Maryland brings together area nonprofits and supporters for a community event to support all of our important missions and amplify our voices. Together we can create one powerful voice for change.
MOVE Maryland will take place online on Saturday, November 7 beginning at 9AM. Participants who fundraise at least $200 for their favorite cause will receive a unique access code to view the workout sessions, groove to energizing music, and receive an absolute abundance of inspiration.

SPIN with Jami Crist >> REV Cycle
BARRE with Charlotte Thomsen >> REV Cycle & Darryll Peterson >> REV Cycle & FX Fitness
TAE BO with Erin Lensky >> FX Fitness
FAMILY BOOTCAMP with Reese & Amanda Ashe >> Reflex Functional Fitness

Viral deejay, DJ Kopec, will keep energy high and blood pumping as he spins your favorite jams.


raised of $200 goal

Recent Donations

1. TSTJ Schaefer
2. KKKate J Kroll
3. MRMatt Rodis
Let's MOVE!
4. LSLeah Sbriscia