Teams and Walkers

Select A Team:

Edit in profile section

Imagine Me Ministries Fundraising Page

Imagine Me

Imagine Me

Imagine Me Ministries (Imagine Me) is excited to Inspire Girls to Embrace a 'Life of Promise' this school year! We have joined MOVE Maryland, a virtual day of wellness to move Maryland's non-profits forward, and we hope you join Imagine Me's team too! Donate now to join our mission to provide a sense of community and support the social and emotional development of our girls during this uncertain time of virtual learning and isolation. For more information on Imagine Me's mission, please visit www.imaginemementor.org.

What better way to kick off a virtual year than a virtual day of movement together? Raising a minimum of $200 will allow donors to join fun online workouts on November 7th. Please consider donating today, as it will be incredibly beneficial for the lives of many girls throughout Baltimore City! Together we can make a difference during this time of change!


Your gift is 100% tax-deductible. Imagine Me will be granted 75% of your donation, and the remaining 25% will be retained by MOVE Maryland to support this event that moves Maryland's charities forward.

Donor and participant contact information will be shared with the non profit organization benefiting from your gift.

MOVE Maryland is a virtual day of wellness to Move Maryland's Nonprofits forward.

SATURDAY  >>  NOVEMBER 7  >>  9AM
 
Maryland is stronger together! MOVE Maryland brings together area nonprofits and supporters for a community event to support all of our important missions and amplify our voices. Together we can create one powerful voice for change.
 
MOVE Maryland will take place online on Saturday, November 7 beginning at 9AM. Participants who fundraise at least $200 for their favorite cause will receive a unique access code to view the workout sessions, groove to energizing music, and receive an absolute abundance of inspiration.

THE CLASSES
SPIN with Jami Crist >> REV Cycle
BARRE with Charlotte Thomsen >> REV Cycle & Darryll Peterson >> REV Cycle & FX Fitness
TAE BO with Erin Lensky >> FX Fitness
FAMILY BOOTCAMP with Reese & Amanda Ashe >> Reflex Functional Fitness

Viral deejay, DJ Kopec, will keep energy high and blood pumping as he spins your favorite jams.

Comments

$150
raised of $1,000 goal
 

Recent Donations

1. ?Anonymous
2. JPJuanita Peay
Thank you for an opportunity to help. God bless
$100.00
3. FHFavia Hicks
Captain

Team Imagine Me Ministries

$150
$100