Teams and Walkers

Select A Team:

Edit in profile section

Ed Kilcullen's Fundraising Page for Maryland CASA Association

Ed Kilcullen

Ed Kilcullen

Please support my efforts to raise funds for the Maryland CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates) Association by making a contribution of any size and sharing this page with your family and friends - or, better yet, join Team CASA! Every dollar I raise will advance Maryland CASA's efforts to ensure children in foster care their right to safe and permanent homes.

Together, we can make a difference!

Your gift is 100% tax-deductible. Maryland CASA will receive 75% of your donation and the remaining 25% will be retained by the Ulman Foundation to assist in covering the costs of the event.

Thank you very much for your support!

MOVE Maryland is a virtual day of wellness to Move Maryland's Nonprofits forward.

SATURDAY  >>  NOVEMBER 7  >>  9AM
 
Maryland is stronger together! MOVE Maryland brings together area nonprofits and supporters for a community event to support all of our important missions and amplify our voices. Together we can create one powerful voice for change.
 
MOVE Maryland will take place online on Saturday, November 7 beginning at 9AM. Participants who fundraise at least $200 for their favorite cause will receive a unique access code to view the workout sessions, groove to energizing music, and receive an absolute abundance of inspiration.

THE CLASSES
SPIN with Jami Crist >> REV Cycle
BARRE with Charlotte Thomsen >> REV Cycle & Darryll Peterson >> REV Cycle & FX Fitness
TAE BO with Erin Lensky >> FX Fitness
FAMILY BOOTCAMP with Reese & Amanda Ashe >> Reflex Functional Fitness

Viral deejay, DJ Kopec, will keep energy high and blood pumping as he spins your favorite jams.

Comments

$50
raised of $200 goal
 

Recent Donations

$50.00
1. Ed Kilcullen
Captain

Team Maryland CASA

$2,015
$10,000